Southern Way Pty Ltd (Southern Way) and Lend Lease Services Pty Limited (Lend Lease) support and encourage the dissemination and exchange of information. However, copyright protects material on this website. Copyright of all information on this website resides with Southern Way and/or Lend Lease. Linking Melbourne Authority, Southern Way and Lend Lease have no objection to their material being reproduced, made available online or electronically, provided it is for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation, the material remains unaltered and Linking Melbourne Authority, Southern Way and Lend Lease are recognised as the owners. None of the material contained on this website may be reproduced or used for commercial purposes.
The plans, drawings, diagrams, statements and other documentation contained on this website are for information purposes only and should not, without further enquiry, be relied upon as to their ultimate accuracy. Lend Lease reserves all rights to alter any plans, diagrams, statements and other information displayed on this website, with respect to the Peninsula Link Project, without notice at the Project’s discretion. To the extent permitted by law, Lend Lease will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may be incurred as a result of your reliance upon these materials.
While Linking Melbourne Authority shares copyright with Southern Way Pty Ltd (Southern Way) and Lend Lease for this website, Lend Lease is the collector of any information submitted via this website. Lend Lease is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals by complying with the National Privacy Principles (which are contained in the Privacy Act, 1988 as amended). To comply with the National Privacy Principles, Lend Lease:
• Will only collect personal information that is necessary for the purpose of conducting its businesses
• Will not use or disclose personal information for a different purpose without consent
• Will take reasonable steps to protect personal information and to ensure its accuracy, completeness and security
• Will, where appropriate, provide access to personal information and will correct any personal information held at the request of the
• Will not use identifiers assigned by Government agencies e.g. tax file number
• Will, where lawful and practicable, respect the anonymity of an individual if requested
• Will only transfer personal information to foreign countries that have equivalent or better privacy protection
• Will not collect sensitive information other than in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
To find out more about the National Privacy Principles please contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner – www.privacy.gov.au.
Terms and conditions
1. Southern Way Pty Ltd (Southern Way) and Lend Lease Services Pty Limited (Lend Lease) are the operators and owners of this site
2. Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of
Southern Way and Lend Lease. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to or is licensed for use by Southern Way and Lend Lease,
and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other
intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in
4. Users may download and view the material or print a copy of material on this site for personal, non-commercial use provided you do
not modify the copy from how it appears on this site (including any copyright notice). All rights not expressly granted under these
5. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use.
6. This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to the Peninsula Link Project and which Southern Way and Lend
Lease have no control or direct interest in. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between
Southern Way and/or Lend Lease and that third party, its site or the products or services on the site.
7. Southern Way and Lend Lease will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including
damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
8. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.